This position is for a highly-motivated service technician in Customer Service Department. The technician is responsible for installation, start-up, troubleshooting, training and field technical support for all product lines produced by Ferry Industries, Inc., for both domestic and international customers.
Direct experience in the following areas preferred
• Mechanical installation, troubleshooting and repair of complex production machinery.
• Electrical and electronic controls troubleshooting.
• PLC troubleshooting and understanding of ladder logic.
• Knowledge of combustion, ovens and furnace-related systems strongly preferred.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
• Ability to travel up to 80% both domestically and internationally.
• Strong analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to lead and supervise others.
• Be able to function effectively in a team environment and communicate at a technical level.
• Ability to read and understand technical drawings, electrical schematics and bills of materials.
• Troubleshoot and repair AC/DC circuits and power supplies.
• Completing and submitting proper documentation to office and customer in regards to status of machine issues, repairs, and installation.
• Tasks require working from a ladder or elevated platform and in confined spaces.
• Must possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and must have or be capable of acquiring a US passport for international travel.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Office are required.
Salaried full-time, permanent position
Compensation and Benefits
Competitive salariy and benefits that include paid vacation, 401k plan, life insurance, and medical insurance through United Steelworkers.
Please submit resume in .pdf format via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title in the subject line
or by mail to:
Attn. Human Resources Department
FERRY INDUSTRIES, INC.
4445 Allen Road
Stow, OH 44224