- Scheduling machine and spare parts shipments for domestic and international locations.
- Providing Sales Dept. with timely and accurate freight quotes.
- Documenting shipments with photos and maintain these in computer file.
- Troubleshooting miscellaneous shipping problems.
- Year-end Physical Inventory
Experience and Education:
- Two-year college or technical school OR two years of related experience in computerized inventory ERP system.
- Proficiency in Microsoft-based operating system required.
Starting rate will depend upon individual’s qualifications. Competitive wages & benefit package including United Steelworkers’ Health and Welfare Plan.
Send resume via email in .pdf format with job title in the subject line to Phil Taylor.