Machine & Platform are available for inspection now.
One used FERRY RotoSpeed Model RS4-330 HD Independent-arm style machine, Serial Number 7576, manufactured in 1993. Machine is sold As Is/Where Is without warranty from current owner or Ferry Industries, Inc. This machine comes with an automated work platform in the unload station next to the cooler, Serial No. 10110, built in 2017.
The machine is currently fully installed in good operating condition and can be operated for a prospective buyer at the current owner’s facility in Colorado. Please contact Ferry Industries, Inc. to make arrangements to see the machine in-person and to purchase.
Photos available upon request.
• 131" (3327 mm) spherical swing
• 5,000 lb. (2272 kg) weight capacity per straight arm
• DC motors for major, minor and index axes; DC motors for oven doors.
• New arm/plate brakes added in 2018, Serial No. 10111.
• Four straight arms on independently-indexed carriages in a five-station arrangement
• PC/PLC controls updated to Ferry Rotocure 7 in 2015, Serial No. 9824.
• One oven station
• One intermediate cooling chamber with 2 fans
• Two cooling chambers with fans and without doors
• Two service stations.
• Single-passage inner air on all four arms
• Circular chart temperature recorder (F)
• 8 straight arm circular mold mount spiders
• Automated work platform in the unload station next to cooler. Platform travels in-out from station and has roll-over safety gate for operator protection.
Electrical Service: 480 VAC, 3-phase, 60 Hz with 115 VDC control voltage.
Fuel: Natural Gas, 1 PSI Supply
Paint Color: Medium gray (RAL 7004)
Please contact Ferry Industries, Inc., to make arrangements to see the machine, to see pictures and to purchase.
Machine removal, shipment and all costs associated are the responsibility of the buyer. Current owner will cooperate with buyer to organize timing for removal and other arrangements to allow buyer access to building and machine for disassembly.
$360,000 - As is/Where is, without warranty from current owner or Ferry Industries, Inc.
100% via wire transfer prior to removal.