Machine will be ready for acquisition at the end of October / early November 2018.
This robust FERRY RotoSpeed Model RS4-280 E machine, built in 1992 (Serial No. 7522 / 7573), is equipped 4 carts with 2 straight arms and 2 L-shaped offset arms. The machine is currently in good operating condition and available for viewing.
Photos available upon request.
• Five station, independent-arm style machine with 1 oven, 1 intermediate station, 1 cooler with spray nozzles and drip pan, 1 unload station, 1 load station.
• One main control cabinet and 2 operator podiums.
• 115" diameter x 120” (2920 diameter x 3048 mm) swing in the oven
• 3,000 lb. (1363 kg) weight capacity on each straight arm.
• Single-passage, inner air on each arm.
• GE 90/30 PLC Controls with earlier version of Ferry RotoCure.
• Natural gas burner. 4.5 MBTU – 4500 cubic feet of gas needed at max fire & start-up.
• Controls upgraded from TENOR to GE on 8016 in 1996.
• Originally not equipped with fail safe brakes on major but has been upgraded so brakes will engage on the major axis with loss of power.
• Small work platform at top of oven with ladder for ease of servicing.
• Machine is running 24 hours per day / 6 days per week.
• Electrical Schematics and Assembly drawings are included.
• Buyer will be responsible for machine removal and outbound freight costs.
Electrical Service: 480 VAC, 3-phase, 60 Hz with .
Fuel: Natural Gas, 1 PSI Supply
Paint Color: Twintex Green
100% via wire transfer prior to removal.