Machine will be available December 2019.
This robust machine, built in 1991 (Serial No.7507) is equipped four carts running with four straight arms and one extra L-shaped offset arm. The machine is currently standing and operational for viewing
Photos of machine are available upon request.
• 165" diameter x 181" H (4,190 diameter x 4597 mm H) swing in the oven
• 4,000 lb. (1818 kg) weight capacity on each straight arm.
• 3,000 lb. (1818 kg) weight capacity on the offset arm.
• Single-passage, inner air on each arm.
• PLC Controls with earlier version of Ferry Rotocure
• Natural gas burner. 5.6 MBTU
As is, where is. No warranty.
Buyer will be responsible for removal and outbound freight costs.
Electrical Service: 460 VAC/3-PH/60 HZ.
Fuel: Natural Gas, 1 PSI
Paint Color: Blue